We support the DACHsec Virtual Cyber Security Summit on June 22nd and 23rd 2021
There will be over 100 cyber security representatives from the DACH countries of banking & finance, automotive, retail, transport & logistics, the pharmaceutical industry and more.
Experience Hans-Wilhem Dünn in the live panel on the topic: “Lessons Learned from Past Incidents – Identifying Upcoming Trends, Threats and Vulnerabilities in the DACH Region”
- What do the recent notable attacks and their impact on DACH organizations say about cyber readiness in the region?
- How are DACH organizations adapting to the new digital context and how are risk owners responding to this new level of threat?
- What key steps do DACH organizations need to take to build digital resilience and modernize processes and operations to increase business efficiency?
Moderators and speakers:
- Arno van Züren, Sales Manager, Tresorit
- TBC, Senior Expert, Cybereason
- Hans-Wilhelm Dünn, President, Cyber-Sicherheitsrat Deutschland e.V.
Your appointment: June 22, 2021, 10:30 a.m
- Gain better visibility in the cloud
- Protect your organization & remote endpoints from malware
- Prepare for the next data breach
- Dealing with insider threats in the age of remote work
- Make the right security investments
- Make cybersecurity a shared responsibility
Sign up to watch the event live! https://dach.cyberseries.io/speakers/
We look forward to your participation!