In the last few weeks, under the leadership of Hans-Wilhelm Dünn, President of the Cyber Security Council Germany e.V., we have held very well-attended webinars on the subject of cybersecurity, working from home and the current threat situation with up to 100 participants per webinar together with various of our members.
A big thank you goes to all our members – and especially to Cyberark, Cybereason, Dracoon, Perseus and Robin Data, who supported us pragmatically and enabled a constructive exchange and of course to all participants who interacted with us, asked questions and showed great interest in the subject.
Specifically, we addressed the questions:
- What exactly is the current threat landscape, especially in relation to phishing and social engineering?
- How can I protect myself in the home office?
- What do you have to consider in relation to the topic of data protection and security in the home office and when working remotely?
- Why is employee awareness so important?
- How exactly can I protect myself against ransomware and control this ongoing threat?
- Why is national and international cooperation for better cybersecurity so important?
If you have any questions about the above-mentioned topics, we will be happy to help you. Other similarly exciting and helpful webinars will follow in the coming days and weeks. We are already looking forward to your participation again.