In recent weeks, we have held some very well attended webinars with up to 100 participants on the subject of cybersecurity, home office and the current cybersecurity threat under the patronage of Hans-Wilhelm Dünn, President of the Cyber Security Council Germany e.V and together with various of our members,
A big thank you goes to all our members – and especially to Cyberark, Cybereason, Dracoon, Perseus and Robin Data, who supported us pragmatically and enabled a constructive exchange and of course to all participants, who actively interacted with us, engaged with a lot of questions and showed great interest in the topics.
During the webinars, we have specifically addressed the following topics:
- What exactly is the current cybersecurity threat situation, especially concerning phishing and social engineering?
- How can I protect myself when working from home?
- What do I need to consider when it comes to privacy and security when working remotely?
- Why is employee awareness so important?
- How can I accurately protect myself from ransomware and control the ongoing threat?
- Why is national and international cooperation for better cybersecurity so important?
If you have any questions about the above-mentioned topics, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will have some similarly exciting and helpful webinars coming up during the next days and weeks. We are already very much looking forward to seeing you there!